Our Core – Home Watch Services
An unoccupied home or property does not remain in a constant, unchanged state indefinitely.
Numerous factors can lead to the deterioration of a structure or property, such as storm damage, leaks, or insect infestation. It is not a matter of if, but when, one or more of these factors will surface. The benefit of utilizing Brazos Home Watch is to provide periodic monitoring to minimize the negative effects they can have on your valuable assets.
We offer standard Home Watch services for clients on a minimum Bi-Weekly basis, customizable per your frequency requirements. We also offer short-term vacation or on-demand services. The Home Watch visits follow extensive interior and exterior visual audits, utilizing standard checklists that are modified per individual client needs. For our inspection and reporting, we use HomeWatchIT, specific software for our industry that provides a GPS/Time/Date Stamp report when we are at your property. This inspection report can be used as evidence to insurance companies that your property is being monitored and not vacant.
Checking things such as exterior security and damage check; landscape monitoring; trash/flyer removal; external HOA compliance verification; etc. One goal of the external audit is to help the property not appear unoccupied.
Checking things such as window and door physical security; visually inspecting for leaks, rodents, and insects; system and appliance checks; water line flushing; etc.
Additional Services available for our Home Watch customers
Below are examples, but you may have other needs that we can fulfill. Contact us for a free in-home consultation so we can explore your individual needs against our customizable offerings.
Handyman and Maintenance Services
We provide many general Handyman and Maintenance services. Do you have a Honey Do or Honey, I Don’t Want to Do List? Let us review it with you.
- Replace air filters, light bulbs, smoke alarm batteries
- Power wash grounds
- Deck maintenance and repair
- Picture hanging, furniture assembly, paint and stain
- Sheetrock repairs
North Texas has its fair share of extreme weather. We offer pre-storm visits to perform services such as securing outdoor furniture or prepping for extreme cold. Our post storm visits are to hopefully report to you that your property was not damaged. In the event we find you were affected we will contact you immediately and be your on-site resource to help mitigate damage and assist with repair coordination.
VRBO Rental Services
Many owners of short-term rental properties manage their own bookings with the various available industry apps. We offer services to these owners, whether they are local or not, to assist them with their rental needs once the booking is made.
- Keyholder, meet and greet, contractor access and waiting for contractors or vendors you have hired
- Various concierge
- Handyman, maintenance, light cleaning, supply restocking
Brazos Home Watch offers Key Holder services to provide you with a local contact to manage access to your property. We manage your keys in a locked cabinet, without any client or property identifiers on them.
- Meet and greet and provide access for your family or guests
- Coordinate and meet deliveries
- Provide contractor access and waiting services for contractors or vendors you have hired
- Local Ship To address, hand deliver to your address and place securely inside
- Run or drive your vehicle to maintain
- Grocery/Beverage stocking
- End of Season Shutdown
- Beginning of Season Make Ready
- Mail/Package forwarding, run various errands, home/garage organization
- Secure tickets, reservations
- Water Plants
Not listed here? Ask during your free consultation, we will see if we can fulfill your need!
The Process – How to engage with Brazos Home Watch, LLC
- Please contact us! We will schedule an in-house visit with you to walk through the home, go over your specific needs, and explain our service offerings in detail. We do not offer pricing over the phone, as property size, location, and visit frequency impact the cost.
- When you decide to engage us, we will execute a service contract. We require this to not only document the specifics of the services to be performed, but also to lock in your pricing for 12 months. We hope you find our service contract to be flexible and sufficiently defined to meet your personal needs.
- All services performed will be invoiced monthly, with payment options utilized within Quickbooks Online secure payment portal.
All home visits and additional services are tracked with a specific work order per visit, utilizing HomeWatchIT ™ software to provide GPS/Time/Date Stamp and associated reporting. You will be emailed a report, including any pictures taken during the visit, for your review. We will contact you immediately if we find anything that may require immediate attention. Please review the short video below for an overview of HomeWatchIT ™